Local Community Housing Corporation
The Local Community Housing Corporation is a non-profit (501c3) community housing corporation whose long term goals are to provide, develop and manage affordable housing and services on behalf of the Housing Authority of Tarpon Springs.
Home Share is a nationally recognized program for providing affordable housing. In Pinellas County the program originated with the Local Community Housing Corporation, a non-profit organization of the Tarpon Springs Housing Authority.
Home Share Services We offer:
- A personal interview to discuss your housing needs, preferences, concerns and expectations
- Careful screening, criminal background and reference checks
- Home visits that promote successful matches
- Assistance with the home match trial period and agreement
- Ongoing assistance to assure the success of your match
- Re-matching if initial is not appropriate
- Information and referral to other services when appropriate
- Are you a renter? Please fill out the renter form here.
- Are you a home provider? Please fill out the provider form here.